A global leader in providing integrated self-service delivery and security systems and services. It employs more than 17,000 associates with representation in nearly 90 countries worldwide and is headquartered in USA.
Up to RM 5,000 per month + Benefits
- Responsible for the company’s financial and accounting function, including timely financial and management reporting.
- Responsible for financial and operation controls policies and procedures.
- To provide leadership and direction to the finance, administration, and procurement team.
- Provides planning and forecasting to Managing Director and regional finance team.
- Assist Managing Director in monthly and annually budgets and variance analysis.
- Managing working capital of the company.
- Liaison with bankers, auditors, corporate secretarial and all government bodies pertaining to finance, accounts and tax matters.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance and / or professional qualification in ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Ability to manage the finance team in terms of accuracy, timeliness, completeness and compliance.
- Possess strong asset management skill on Account Receivable and inventory.
- Analytical with good presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- PC proficient with working knowledge of various spreadsheet and presentation programs.
A global mobile telecoms organization who works within messaging (SMS/MMS/EIR) market place worldwide.
Up to RM 6,000 per month + Benefits
- Carry out operational acceptance testing in house/on site.
- Writing technical documents.
- Installation & integration of hardware, software and cabling.
- Configuring the system according to customer environment and requirement.
- Understand customer’s operational and technical requirement and translating them to a system solution.
- Work closely with engineering team to address, track, execute and proper closure of request for system enhancement/improvement.
- Responsible for documenting the defect and communication the problem priority to the necessary levels of management.
- Required to travel regularly to customer location nationally/internationally for system installation and any other project related activities.
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent with three to four years of related technical professional work experience.
- Minimal knowledge about data network technologies is essential.
- Excellent English verbal, written communication and inter-personal skills.
- Self motivated, willing to learn and positive attitude.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
- Ability to work with customer on resolution of technical issues.
- Possesses good analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with data and/or telecommunication protocols will be advantageous.
- Responsible and ability to work on tight schedules.
- Good knowledge of UNIX, SUN Solaris and/or Linux OS.
Interested applicants should send/email your full resume including your expected salary to:
Shern Consulting Sdn. Bhd. (Co. No. 775346-A)
Suite 11, P1-K01 Level P1,
The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra Utara,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Email: [email protected]